NOTE: All photos are sourced from Google and Video from Youtube.
Hello, I thought I’d start this post with a beautiful resting bitch face of Kanye hahahaha, so you are probably reading the title and thinking, ugh Kanye West inspirational? pfft really?
Well I’m here to tell you, YES!
Kanye has been one of my most inspirational artists, probably ever. I know people have a variety of opinions about him and it’s okay each to their own. Whether you love him or hate him, he is still damn influential, you cannot deny that. You know there are inspirational people out there that I find sugar coat a lot of things. Honestly that’s not what we need, if we want to be influenced it needs to be inspirational but also realistic. Kanye doesn’t sugar coat it.
I have done many posts about going through struggles and I will do more as I have new experiences but it’s funny how whenever I am feeling run down or any type of negative emotion I like to take out atleast 5 minutes (or 20 minutes but you get the gist) to listen to an inspirational video on youtube. Sometimes we all need to be reminded of how lucky we are if not that then just a positive way to look at things. We all get so distracted with life we forget that we need to make sure we are happy within our selves and we are living life to the fullest. Now mock me if you want! but trust me whether you are getting ready in the morning, driving to work or you just have a few minutes, Instead of music just put one of those on and trust me it actually sinks in. We all don’t wake up on the right side of the bed, I have some days when I wake up and I’m like “Seriously I don’t want to deal with anything today” but I put on an inspirational video of Kanye West and it really helps me because as I am listening to someone else that is putting it in a different perceptive, this helps you perceive your day differently. If you are struggling, having a hard day just watch one inspirational video. I think the best way to think about it is that everyone in this world has the exact same amount of time a day, we all have 24 hours, how you choose to spend those 24 hours depends on you.
Below I have listed a few of inspirational Kanye quotes, just so you get an idea.
- “I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice. “
- “But for me to have the opportunity to stand in front of a bunch of executives and present myself, I had to hustle in my own way. I can’t tell you how frustrating it was that they didn’t get that. No joke – I’d leave meetings crying all the time. “
- “We all self-conscious. I’m just the first to admit it.”
- “Know your worth! People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.”
- “Michael Jordan changed so much in basketball, he took his power to make a difference. It’s so much going on in music right now and somebody has to make a difference.”
- “It really maters and then like it really doesn’t matter. What matters is the people who are sparked by it. And the people who are like offended by it, it doesn’t matter. Because its about motivating the doers. Because I’m here to follow my dreams and inspire other people to follow their dreams, too.”
- “It’s crazy that we live in a world where if your super positive and super creative…it’s scary. Because what does that tell you about the mentality of most people if your scared of like…positivity.”
- “Go listen to my music. It’s the code of self esteem. It’s the code of who you are. If your a Kanye West fan you’re not a fan of me, you’re a fan of yourself.”
- “I refuse to follow the rules where society tries to control people with low self esteem”
- “I want people to feel like it’s ok to create. It’s ok to not be boxed in. I want people to feel like, awesome is possible.
My all time favourite Kanye West Video (watch on youtube).
Now this is why I think Kanye should be your Daily Inspiration because like he said “I am just the espresso the shot to get you up in the morning”
Much Love – Dusk Avenue